Views:138 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-30 Origin:Site
At present, there are two distinctive pillows on the market, one is latex pillow, the other is memory foam pillow. Next, I would like to introduce the advantages and disadvantages of the two pillows.
Advantages And Disadvantages of Latex Pillows
1. Natural latex pillows are made of pure natural latex. Latex pillows have air permeability and hygroscopicity.
2. Latex pillows are soft and elastic, can fit the body outline, support the human spine, reduce the burden of the spine.
3. Latex pillows can effectively reduce snoring and are suitable for patients with asthma.
4. Latex pillows can effectively reduce the static electricity between the human body and the fiber.
5. Latex pillows are suitable for people who use traditional pillows for many years. Latex pillows are not only suitable for most people, but also bring users better sleep.
1. Latex itself can not stop the oxidation process, especially when exposed to ultraviolet light, the oxidation process is faster.
2. The real latex cannot be molded, and the purity of the latex in the so-called natural latex is only 20%-40% and most of the rest are proteins and sugars.
3. Latex can cause allergies, and about 8% of people are allergic to latex.
Advantages And Disadvantages of Memory Foam Pillows
1. Sleeping on a memory foam pillow can feel relaxed and the body does not feel pressure, so it is also called zero pressure pillow. When we sleep on traditional pillows, sometimes we feel stress on our ears, but using memory foam pillows can effectively reduce this.
2. Memory foam pillows can inhibit growth of mold and eliminate the irritating odors produced by mold reproduction and growth. In addition, the memory foam pillow has the function of inhibiting the breeding of the mites, and has a positive effect on the health of the human body.
3. Each molecular unit of memory foam pillow is connected with each other, so it has good hygroscopicity and air permeability.
4. The shape design of memory foam pillow accords with the physiological curve of human body and can fit perfectly with the curve of human body. Memory foam pillows can solve the problem of cervical vertebra deformation caused by traditional round or oval pillows.
5. The hardness of the memory foam pillow is moderate. What's amazing about it is that it feels soft, but it's not soft when you lie on it. The hardness of the memory foam pillow is perfect for both the head and neck. Not only does it support the head and neck, it doesn't make you uncomfortable.
1. Although the memory foam pillow has the functions of antibiosis and anti-mites, like ordinary pillows, long-term use will also form mold, mites and other microorganisms, which is not very good for human health. Therefore, it should be often placed in a ventilated environment.
2. Common memory foam pillows are made of chemicals, so when buying such pillows, you must choose pillows with product quality assurance to avoid diseases caused by inferior products.
3. Memory foam pillows cannot fundamentally prevent oxidation, especially when exposed to ultraviolet light, which accelerates the oxidation and releases odors.