Views:121 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-28 Origin:Site
When people sleep for eight hours a day, they usually recover their physical and mental strength. Although everyone has different sleeping postures, only the correct sleeping posture can make us sleep better.
1. Relationship Between Sleeping Posture and Health
(1) Sleeping on the back is usually a straight body with both hands on both sides of the body. This is a good sleeping position because the whole body can relax and breathe smoothly. However, when the quilt is too thick and heavy, or the hands are placed on the chest and abdomen, it is easy to have a nightmare when sleeping, because the lungs and the heart are stressed.
(2) The prone sleep has a negative impact on health. Because when the prone sleep, the head twists to one side, and the muscles of the neck are in a tense state, and for a long time, the muscles of the neck will be painful.
(3) Side sleeping is the most suitable sleeping position for health. When sleeping on the side, no matter the cover is multiple, the chest and lungs will not be stressed and hinder the heartbeat and breathing. When the side is sleeping, the legs will be slightly bent, which can fully relax the body. However, it is not good to long-term to one side, muscles are pressed for too long, blood circulation is not smooth, and paralysis occurs, and joint pain will occur.
(4) Bending posture is also a bad sleeping posture, which is usually most common in cold winter. Because of the cold winter, legs are easy to be cold, feet are often unconsciously contracted upward and the blood circulation is slower after sleep. The blood is difficult to transport to the feet, and it is more hard to sleep.
2. the Sleeping Position During Pregnancy
The sleeping position of pregnant women is especially important, because bad sleeping posture will not only affect the position of the uterus, but also increase the pressure of the pregnant uterus on the surrounding tissues and organs, affecting the blood flow of the uterus and placenta. During pregnancy, the left lateral position is the best sleep position for pregnant women.
(1) The left lateral position can reduce the pressure on the aorta and iliac artery of the pregnant uterus, maintain the blood flow of the normal uterine artery, ensure the blood supply of the placenta, and provide nutrients for the growth and development of the fetus.
(2) The left lateral position can reduce the pressure of the uterus on the inferior vena cava and increase the blood flow back to the heart. The increase in blood volume can increase the blood flow of the kidney and improve the blood supply of the brain tissue, which is conducive to avoiding and alleviating the occurrence of pregnancy-induced hypertension syndrome.
(3) The left lateral position can improve the degree of right rotation of the uterus. In the third trimester of pregnancy, the uterus rotates to the right, and the left lateral position can reduce the vascular tension of the uterus, increase the blood flow of the placenta, improve the oxygen supply state of the fetus in the uterus, and it is conducive to the growth and development of the fetus. This is important for reducing the birth rate of low birth weight children and reducing the mortality rate of perinatal infants.
(4) In the case of fetal growth retardation, the treatment of the left lateral position can achieve better results. Therefore, it is very important for pregnant women to adopt the left lateral position for good pregnancy, good birth and maternal and infant health. For pregnant women with lower limb edema or varicose veins, it is better to raise the legs properly while taking the left lateral position in order to facilitate blood return and reduce lower extremity edema.
If you want to sleep well at night, you must first have the correct sleeping posture, and secondly you have to have a quiet and comfortable sleeping environment, such as using the memory foam pillow or memory foam mattress. In short, may you have a sweet dream!