Full Refund all the sample charge and shipping cost in case of bad quality without any conditions.
We accept Small order to check quality & support OEM Designs.

Pillow determines the quality of sleep!

Views: 313     Author: Site Editor     Publish Time: 2021-09-16      Origin: Site

Almost each of us spends 1/3 of our time in bed. The weather is cold in winter, and many people go to bed early at night and get out of bed late in the morning. The ideal is to get a good night's sleep, but the reality is that many people are not happy in bed.

Their sleep condition is very bad, there are various problems, such as insomnia, light sleep, lack of sleep and so on. If you don’t want to sleep while playing on your mobile phone, don’t complain if you don’t sleep well. If you want to sleep but don't sleep well, you can try these methods.

5 tips to help sleep

1. Choose a comfortable pillow

A good pillow should have these conditions:

·After the pillow is compressed, the height is like a fist raised up

The width of the pillow is at least 1.5 times the width of the shoulder

·The pillow conforms to the physiological curve of the human body and can effectively support the protruding back of the head

As for the choice of pillow core, it depends on personal hobbies. As long as it meets your usage habits, makes you comfortable, and meets the above conditions, then it is a good pillow for you.


2. Change the potted plants in the bedroom

If the green plants are put in the right way, of course they can freshen the air and promote sleep. The so-called right potted plants include green dill, spider plant, mint, succulent, and sage. They are smaller and won't compete with you for oxygen.

And those "hulks", such as emeralds, peace trees, octagonal gold plates, etc., their oxygen consumption at night cannot be underestimated, and they are not recommended to be placed in the bedroom. In addition, the strong aromas such as rosemary, perfume lily, eucalyptus, etc., will be uncomfortable after a long smell, and they should be moved out of the bedroom.


3. Eat less food 2~3 hours before bedtime

Eating before going to bed will increase the burden on the intestines and stomach, and other organs will rest. Only if it works overtime, it will inevitably be "unwilling" and will toss you with stomach pain and discomfort. It is not advisable to drink alcohol before going to bed. After drinking alcohol, it is not easy to sleep well, and it is easy to wake up in the middle of the night.


4.  Drink less water before going to bed

People who are prone to nocturia may have two possibilities:

One is drinking too much water before going to bed;

Second, there is a problem with the bladder or kidney function.

See what kind of person you are. If you drink too much water, try to drink less, not water, coffee, tea, or wine. If there is a problem with the relevant part, seek medical attention as soon as possible.


5. Create a good sleeping environment

It is recommended to open the window to sleep at night and be ventilated. The bed should be comfortable, pillows, quilts, and sheets should be comfortable and warm, and pay attention to regular cleaning. The curtains should be able to block the light. If you are afraid of noise, you can wear noise-proof earplugs.


Some insomnia and snoring are caused by mental stress, physical overwork, and improper sleeping posture. Everyone pays attention to resolve worries, work reasonably, and change sleeping posture. If you still have problems, you can seek medical help.


In short, when you go to bed, you are allowed 15% of your time to do other things, whether you play on your mobile phone or read a book. Just go to bed honestly for the remaining 85% of the time.

Leave a Message
Contact us


Contact Us
Block A & B, Hong Tai Yuan Industrial
Park, Zhenlong Town, Hui Yang District,
Hui Zhou, China.
Product Search
Copyright © 2018 CPS Industrial Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.